At Chilton, we are excited about the Horizon Europe programme, the ambitious EU research & innovation framework programme for 2021-2027 with a budget of €95.5 billion, nearly 20% more fund were allocated to ensure Europe stays at the forefront of technological and scientific innovations in the global landscape.
We look forward to the great opportunities to work and collaborate with the fantastic European innovators, friends and colleagues. Our team has put together some basic information about Chilton and its offerings. Should you be interested in exploring collaborations with us, please email us at: email@example.com .
Chilton Computing – background
CHILTON was founded with a purpose to make intelligent automation accessible and affordable for a smarter and greener society for all.
We’re an SME with HQ in Oxford, UK and have been active in a number of national R&D projects in smart transport, cybersecurity, and energy/waste management funded via national innovation research competitions.
Our staff are highly experienced: involved in European 20+ research projects, contributing to European research and innovations programme since 2005. Our team consists of experienced engineers and project managers, all experts in their field and many previously affiliated with leading research institutes, such as Oxford University, national research laboratories, and worked for blue chip multinationals.
We are here to provide you the best-of-class professional expertise and industrial relevant experience, helping you to maximally benefit from collaborating with CHILTON to improve your competitiveness and augment your capabilities!
What we do
We specialise in AI-powered digital twin for edge computing, with a focus on delivering innovative projects, products and services for our customers.
We build next generation automation services using AI, AR, and Computer Vision, innovations that can deliver 10x productivity improvements while being accurate, reliable, and highly efficient at the same time.
We build intelligent edge software for robotics and Internet-of-Things (IOT) enabled systems in enterprise and industrial context.
Award winning – UK national R&D competition winner
- Waste sort & segregation using industrial
automation, robotics, and AI
- Cybersecurity for securing IoT devices in next
generation smart transport infrastructure for autonomous driving
- Next generation mobility service management
(EVs, autonomous vehicles and drones)
A highly multidisciplinary team of experts
- 20+ years’ experience in developing, managing, and delivering R&D projects with background in leading universities and national labs
- Experience in leading high-tech project involving multi-national companies
- Machine learning and deep learning for computer vision applications
- Mechanical design for motion control systems and robotics
- Electronics for industrial automation, PLC and SCADA platforms for production lines
Experienced with European R&D programme
- Contributing to European programmes since 2005
- Experience in H2020 for ICT, space, and societal challenges programmes (20+ R&D projects)
- Wide network with UK and European research institutions and companies
Applications of our real-time automation technologies
- Sub-centimetre accurate physical characterisations of contaminated objects (size, dimension, geometry, surface, volume, density, and classification etc)
- Mobile touchless verification and control (construction, hospitality, theme park)
- Privacy-aware human-space interactions for museums, entertainment, and STEM activities
- Sort, segregate, and classification of goods and waste