Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy sets out the data processing practices carried out by Chilton Computing Ltd.
- We collect sufficient information to issue invitations to meetings, receive attendance replies, answer queries and provide necessary updates about meeting changes. This data consists of names, email addresses and dietary requirements.
- We issue updates about our research work to those who have given permission for this use of their data. This data consists of names and email addresses.
This data will:
- be kept securely
- be processed lawfully and fairly in accordance with current legislation
- be kept up to date where necessary
- be retained no longer than necessary
- not be shared with third parties
You have the right to:
- access data we hold on you
- correct or update data we hold on you
- request the deletion of data we hold on you
To exercise any of these rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Erica Yang is Chilton Computing Ltd’s designated Data Controller. She can be contacted via email@example.com
Complaints about the way we handle your data can be made to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk)
This policy last updated: 19 March 2020